Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pro-15 The Perfect Probiotic Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently had an opportunity to try this new probiotic and must admit was I was pretty shocked. The product works very well. I am used to taking 30 Billion /10 strain probiotics and had not noticed a huge difference other then my stomach aches are much less. I have celiac disease and lupus and discoved that probiotics lessen the symptoms that come with these problems. With the PRO-15 I noticed A huge difference in the first 24 hours.  I can tell that it does work, I was having less issues using the bathroom and less stomach problems in a much lower amount of time then the conventional time it takes with a much higher amount of organisms.

Does it make you have to run to the bathroom?  No.  It does help you clean out your bowels more effectively but you won't be miserable or back and forth to the bathroom all night either.  

I rate it 5/5


The smaller size makes it even easier to take and since you only need it once a day its easy to remember to take once in the morning and forget about it the rest of the day.  You should try it if you have any stomach issues because probiotics are amazing for helping with that!

The Perfect Probiotic is an easy to take suppliment to help your digestion and to balance your gut organisms.

Want more info on probiotics here are 10 Facts about Probiotics.

I bet you didn't know that having a healthy gut can help you increase your metabolism.  Did you know it can also help you to lose weight?  Get the skinny on what probiotics are about and start getting healthier today!


As you can see there are lots of benefits to having a great probiotic in your health regime.  Why are probiotics so important?  Over time your stomach may begin to to become unbalanced and this can cause things like yeast infections, stomach problems and irregular bowel movements.  Probiotics help to balance your gut making it easier to digest foods and to have a better gut over time. 

You can view the video that explains this all better  

You can check out Hyperbiotics Home page also.

Follow them on:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :