Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Even Glow Serum-Antioxident treatment by Valentina Skincare Review

First this has to be the best smelling Vitamin C Serum I have tried!  Smells like fresh oranges and is super easy to apply. There is NO oily residue and it absorbs quickly into the skin. I found this very easy to get into a routine with and generally use it at night and sometimes in the daytime as well.  Once I have decided if I am going to be wearing makeup depends on when I will use the serum. It came very well packaged and nothing was broken and was recieved super fast as well!


As you can see it's a simple dropper bottle that makes application a breeze.  The smell is great when you are using it in Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. the morning as the fresh orange smell is a great pick me up in the AM! It works great on dark spots as I can show you below.

No makeup and shows all the spots i had on my face!

Now here I am a few weeks later out in the sun with my husband in Okahoma City doing a show for JTCreationz

Need more proof? Here is us at the show

I love how nicely this product as helped with the brown spots. And I look so much better, not as tired! TY! I would definately recommend and purchase again!

Rated 5/5 for product and service!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :