Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Brenese™ Ageless Rejuvenating Cream Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently had an opportunity to try Brenese Ageless Rejuvinating Cream.  This cream is a thicker consistency then most so it is more like a paste then a cream however, it does run into the skin pretty fast and leaves no oily residue.  It has very little smell, and so it's not overpowering when you are using it. I noticed after several weeks of use my face looks smoother.
You can view thier list of natural ingredients as well.






Before Brenese my skin was red and not even.

This is after use of brenese.



My complexion is much smoother. In both images I am wearing no makeup. I don't really even  need foundation now as it has helped with my dicoloration so much.

I give this product a 5/5. It works really well and as with many other products they work better when you stick with them as a beauty regime.  If you would like to PURCHASE this product you can do so HERE
To learn more about thier products visit them at

They also have an AFFILIATE PROGRAM that you can be a part of if you love the product help them out!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :