Thursday, August 29, 2013

Been a Busy Busy week!



Hello everyone!  My rings have been a big hit this week! If you haven't seen them yet, you should really go check out my facebook fanpage for Jtcreationz!  I have been taking custom requests and creating like mad and its been a lot of fun!  I am playing with wire wrapping pendants also.  It is new for me but even that being said; what isn't fun about learning new ideas?

I enjoy trying new styles of design and I love to have feedback. I created a survey from SurveyMonkey to see what my fans preferences in jewely styles are.  Check it out and leave me some feedback. Some of the new pieces this week are shown below. For full info check out them on my page.

JTCREATIONZ















Please let me know what you think. I love hearing back from people and getting feedback on things you would like to see soon!





2 comments :

Unknown said...

Your jewelry is beautiful and I love how each piece is hand crafted with care.

Tiffany said...

Thank you! You should see what I make daily. I try to keep a variety of things avaialable and I make baby blong jewelry too... If you have kids they are perfect for babys and toddlers and I make kids jewelry too. They will hold up with the times also!