Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review Sally Hanson Magnetic Nail polish

OMG! I think I have a new fav when it comes to nail polish!  The magnetic nail polish from Sally Hansen is pretty awesome alone but when you add the magnet to it....the results are stunning! I love the effect you get and I have a few colors. What is currently on my nails is called 901 Golden Conduct! Do you see the shiney half moons? That's the effect that the magnet gets. And they have extra magnets you can purchase to make different magnetic designs as well!!! Isnt that fun!

I have another color as well 902 Polar Purple. That is the one on the right! it has a gorgeous grape jelly with a mix of silver in it that I really love!


If you are looking for a Nailpolish that really makes a statement you should totally try these!

They have other colors you can view them here

If you love Sally Hansen Products tell me what you think of these and leave me a comment below!
Thanks!

You can view other items from Sally Hansen at http://sallyhansen.com/

The blog recieved no compensation for this review. The veiws here are expressed soley on the bloggers experiences.

No comments :