Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review Vistaprint.com Supplies

Hi Everyone. I wanted to tell you about a online service I have used many times that is absolutely amazing.
Vistaprint.com is a service that allows you to use default images or your own to turn into may items such as car magnets, business cards, t-shirts, mugs, bags, mousepads, and so much more.  I have used their Magnets and business cards for several years. As you can see being that these are both 2 yrs old they are in excellent condition. I also have a T-shirt with my logo and some pens I had ordered as well as stampers for mailing out packages, all still fully functional after 2 years!!!


The quality is awesome and they offer some free items as well so you can try it out and see what you think. Shipping is very reasonable as well and I have never had anything arrive damged. I also designed my own window clings for my car as well.  IF you have a home business this is a great place to get supplies at an affordable rate and be able to fit them to your needs.

Want to see more? Go to Http://www.Vistaprint.com  

You will be glad you did!

This blog recieved no compensation for this review. This is merely this blogs review based on our use and experiences with the above site!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I have loved the products I purchased for our business through Vistaprint. You chose the exact same design that I did for my business cards. I notice business cards on bulletin boards and I must say that if I ever put mine up there, it would look much more professional than most.