Monday, August 12, 2013

LEAPPAD 2

My 6 year old daughter got a Leappad2 for Christmas last year and she loves it. She loves the games, the pics, the videos, and she likes to draw on it. She can take pics and I can upload it to the computer. She loves the games and lil videos and books she can get on it as well.  It keeps her entertained for hours and my 2 year old plays with her on it.

For me as a Mom I enjoy being able to follow her progress online when I Sync her leappad2 to my computer. It tells me how shes doing, I can see her images, and I can see if she needs more items in each category like social studies, reading or math.  Its a fun way for your kids to learn.

It does hold up pretty well also.  My daughters did manage to break the leappad 2 and I contacted support and they had me deface it and send them an image proving it was broken and then they mailed me a brand new one!

So that gives me a huge reason to give them a 5 star rating!!! Good for moms, great for kids and its not only educational its also fun!

Double WIN!!!!

You can view the Leappad 2 here

Enjoy. My daughter has this one in Purple!

Leappad 2

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.

No comments :