Thursday, September 5, 2013

Books I Love.

Well I can't just love one. I love books plural. Any kind of books, religious books, cookbooks (im totally addicted to them), and vampire books, anything horror, sci-fi, non fiction, paranormal and so much more.  Yep I am a book aholic.  The only thing I don't really care for is like alternate reality that is based on governmental issues. That bores me to tears.  Not a huge fan of romance novels either. But I like alternate lifestyle reading as well.  Anything that can make you go hmmmm.   One of my favorites recently would have to have been the 50 Shades of Grey books.

I also love Stephen King novels!

I could go on and on about books, so I will leave you this. I will have book reviews up soon on thier own page so keep coming back to see more.

No comments :