Friday, September 6, 2013

Renew Intensive Skin Therapy - Review

I am in love with lotion!  Yes I am.  I use products that come from a very eco-friendly company.  So far one of my favorite products is called Renew Intensive Skin Therapy.  Its a lightweight lotion that packs a punch when it comes to keeping your skin hydrated. I have type 2 diabetes and my feet tend to crack badly in summer. Since i started using Renew, my feet stay soft. No more having to sand down my feet with a rasp and soak in epsom to get the bad skin off. They stay hydrated and healthy. I also use it on my daughters body. She has immature hair folicles and regualr lotion doesn't do much for it, but Renew is amazing. She is not nearly as red anymore.  I just got in the bigger bottles and I am so excited. The little trial size ones I started with proved it was worth spending a few extra dollars for this lotion. Its great!  I cant even tell you how much i love it. It't not scented like most items are. It does have a nice clean smell but no perfumes.

I loved it so much I ordered the entire skincare line as you see below.  Handwash, bodywash, bath oil and of course the lotions. I even ordered a few more small trial size lotions to keep on hand and in my daughters diaper bag.


The company you can get these items from is a non marketing company.  
If you are interested in knowing more about it feel free to post a comment below and I can help you get in the know :)

Thanks for reading!

Disclosure - No items were recieved for this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. 

No comments :