Saturday, September 28, 2013

Immortal Herbs Superfood formula Review

I recieved a sample for my 100% honest opinion of the product.

Immortal Herbs has a 90 day money back gaurantee if you are not satisfied. Let me be clear that is amazing. Most places DO NOT give your money back. I tried this product and was thrilled.





Immortal Herbs has many add in mixes that can be put into shakes, or food or pretty much anything to give your body a boost.  I chose to do a shake since for me those are super easy.  I added Almond Milk, banana and a bit of peanut butter to one packet of the Immortal Herbs Superfood formula mix.

While the shake turned green, it has a great taste. I do not taste the herbs in my shake at all.

The powder is  100% organic
GMo Free
VEGAN!
GLUTEN FREE!!!

Can I get a heck Yeah!  Totally my cup of tea. And no nasty bitter taste. Yet another win for this product..

I give this a 5/5 for Flavor
5/5 for ease of use
5/5 for the many ways it can be used with no aftertaste.


You should check thier page out if you are like me and looking for all natural gluten free healthy products. ImmortalHerbs has more to choose from.

They offer sleep aids, items for athletes, stress relivers, energy boosters and much more. Be sure to stop by!



Disclaimer - The views expressed above are the sole opinon of the blogger owner and may differ from others opinons.  The Joly Life blog promotes items it feels benefit our readers. Thank you. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :